- Hubspot CRM: A free CRM that makes any kind of outreach easier. It’s also a gateway drug to the full Hubspot suite.
- ClickUp: I tried countless project management tools. None offer so much free value. When you grow your team, paid plans are really cheap.
- Unbounce: A great landing page software. Paid plans only.
- Typeform: Beautiful forms. Free plan.
- MailChimp: Decent free plan. Simple to use until your needs become more complex.
- SEMRush: Top SEO/SEM suite. Paid tool (though you get 10 free reports each month if you create an account).
- Buffer: Simple, get-things-done, social media management tool. Decent free plan for starting out.
- Hotjar: Great qualitative analytics to complement your GA quantitative data. Decent free plan.
- Biteable: Simple but impressive video creation for various needs (mostly for social media). Great value for money.
- Canva: The easy (and free) way to create social media image posts and other simple design materials.
- Affinity Designer/Photo: You’ll probably not need the Adobe Suite if you aren’t doing designer work full time. This is a great one-time-fee purchase that’s really good.
- Adobe XD: An absolute godsend to the world of prototyping. Free (shocking, I know).
- ProductHunt: Where the cool kids on the startup block hang out.
- GrowthHackers: Mostly marketers sharing content.
- Zest.is: Curated marketing content. They also have a Chrome extension if you like reading on your desktop.
- Product & Growth (used to be called Badass Marketers & Founders): It had a glory period of a few years. Now it’s slowed down. Amazing (historical) content nonetheless. Might take a while to get approved to join.
- WarriorForum: the OG of marketing communities.
Have other ideas?
Leave a reply with your recommendation.